Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Creative Team for Old Lady Designs


At the end of May, through June, i met a lot of wonderful digital scrappers at Ivy Scraps. They were all encouraging and welcoming and made me feel at home during the Ivy's Race for Scrapper Gold competition. I did not win 1st place, but i came away with so much more: friends, a scrapping home, a place on the All-Designer creative team, and and invitation to be on the creative team for Old Lady Designs.

Today, I'm showcasing Jordan's Out My Window kit. I love the pastels and the patterns are gentle and lovely. Little touches of nature make a layout pop. Here's a preview:


Click the preview to see more detail.

My LO is "Out My Window at Lake Champlain". We go to the same spot every year, and from my window i can see these things: some of them i don't even have to sit up to see! These were the perfect papers and elements to scrap these scenes:

Click the image to see greater detail

I loved working with this kit. I think you will too!

Credits:
Old Lady Design's Out My Window;
Gloria Val Verde's June Changing Ivy challenge template which is still available FREE--get it and USE IT! There are instructions for working with a layered template with the template. This is a fabulous DEAL!
Fonts used: Decade and Dragonfly.

Thanks so much for looking! Blessings,

LLG Denise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LLG Denise Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez